Denarii Cash is a money transfer app that takes care of the money transfer needs of overseas workers. What started as a simple idea grew into one of the most trusted apps today. It shows no signs of slowing down.
Thousands of users are currently benefiting from the app’s services. On top of sending money, Denarii Cash also offers other services such as bills payment and mobile load recharge.
There are plans of expanding to more countries to cater to the growing number of overseas across the globe. Denarii Cash will soon be available for OFWs in Bahrain. On top of that, money-sending from UAE to India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Bangladesh will soon be available.
What are the benefits of using Denarii Cash?
Why is Denarii Cash a standout in the market and what makes it so appealing to thousands and thousands of users who have decided to use and eventually trust the app?
- The app has one of the simplest interfaces. It provides a clear tutorial on how users can navigate through it. It is very user-friendly.
- Transfers are completed almost instantly. You only have to wait 24 hours at most for every transfer to be cleared. Goodbye to 2-3 days of the usual waiting period.
- Denarii Cash prides itself inconsistency of high-quality service and transparency for every transaction. There are definitely no hidden charges.
- Friendly customer support is always ready to assist.
What are the specifics of Denarii Cash’s fees and exchange rates?
Denarii Cash follows the ‘mid-market exchange rate’ allowing users to eliminate unnecessary fees and lessen the financial burden for every transfer. Most banks and other exchange houses have their own exchange rate system which usually charges their customers way more than what’s on the current market.
Among all the different money transfer establishments, Denarii Cash also offers the lowest fees. For transfers, a flat fee of AED 13 – AED 15 is charged depending on the amount sent. The details of each transaction is outlined prior to the confirmation of the transfer.
Denarii Cash doesn’t charge any receiving fee as well. What you send to your beneficiary is exactly what they will get.
How long does a transfer usually take?
Compared to other exchange houses that usually take 2-3 days before a transfer is successfully cleared, Denarii Cash moves money almost instantly. The longest a transaction usually takes is 24 hours which is still quicker compared to traditional means of transfer.
I’m not sure if it’s safe..
Denarii Cash transactions use HTTPS encryption and a state of the art system for two-factor authentication to ensure that user’s data and personal information, transaction details and transfers are safe.
How do I use Denarii Cash then?
One charm of Denarii Cash is its simplicity. Everyone finds it easy to use!
- Download the app. It’s available for both Android and iOS users in their corresponding app stores
- Register. Create an account either via email or through connecting your Facebook account.
- You’ll be asked to set up your account by providing specific details such as the email and password.
- A 4-digit PIN code will also be required. This way, you won’t have to go through the whole login process.
That’s it! Easy, right?
I’m not a frequent sender so I’m not sure it’s for me.
Denarii Cash is perfect for people who regularly send money because it’s affordable and fast. But that doesn’t mean people who have less frequent transfer patterns can’t use it too. It won’t require you to send it on schedule. The idea is to make transfers possible anytime and anywhere. So regardless of the time, amount, and frequency, Denarii Cash makes for the best money transfer partner!
If you wish to know more, visit the Denarii Cash website.